Title: Do I Wanna Know (Walking Speed)
Artist: Arctic Monkeys
Alright so I saw a post on here and it was this song but sped to walking speed…except Alex sounded like a chipmunk. So I took it upon myself to do the same thing, except keep the original pitch. I love it.
HOW DO YOU DO THIS MAGIC
SO I CAN LIVE OFF MASHED POTATOES
IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE SAYING
this was a large study spanning many years and is sometimes known as ireland
i keep thinking about and laughing at that final split-second scream at the end
this was my favourite panic! at the disco era
Male rape victim talks about why he finds male rape funny at the Atomic Vaudeville Cabaret in June of 2012.
Full Video: [x]
GIFs made by /u/inadreamscape
This always makes me cry.
God damn it makes me sad
This makes me so sad every time it crosses my dash. Forever reblog.
i legitimately almost teared up because nobody should go through that
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe
i still think its 2012